Registration for DesignThinkers 2023 Vancouver is now open!December 13, 2022
With the theme ‘Question Tomorrow’, our first DesignThinkers of 2023 takes place at the Vancouver Playhouse on May 30–31.
Whether it’s the democratization of tools, constantly-evolving technologies, A.I.-generated content or the uncompromising vision of a new world by younger generations — the world of design is in rapid flux. This leaves us all with endless questions about the future. Progress is only ever threatening those afraid to ask the right questions and embrace more than one answer. Join us for DesignThinkers 2023 in Vancouver to Question Tomorrow, and prepare for an ever-changing future.
The RGD’s 24th annual DesignThinkers Conference will be an in-person event, with an option to attend virtually through the event platform Pheedloop where you can watch live-streamed sessions and connect with other online attendees.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Cey Adams, co-founder of Def Jam Records‘ in-house design dept
- Alex Center, Founder at CENTER
- Theresa Fitzgerald, VP Brand Creative at Sesame Workshop
- Tom Froese, Illustrator, Teacher, Speaker & Writer
- Tom Hingston, Creative Director & Founder, Hingston Studio
- Debbie Millman, Host of Design Matters
- Thas Naseemudeen, Chief Executive Officer at Omelet
- Ola Volo, Mural Artist & Illustrator
In addition to informative and inspiring presentations, the conference also offers opportunities to connect and share knowledge with fellow delegates at themed roundtable discussions, network at the delegate party and in our marketplace. And new this year, a series of optional, hands-on, interactive workshops to re-invigorate your creativity and learn new skills.
Thinking about getting RGD Certified? Successfully complete RGD’s Certification Process by April 28, 2023 to receive a free pass to DesignThinkers Vancouver.
To find out about becoming a DesignThinkers Sponsor, email [email protected].