All about the roundtables at DesignThinkers Toronto
Roundtables are your chance to connect with other creatives in a small group setting. Led by senior design professionals, roundtables are being hosted on both conferences days from 8:15 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Bring your questions, offer advice and participate in conversations that will leave you feeling engaged and energized.
Here’s just a sample of the topics on this year’s schedule:
- Work smarter, not harder: Strategies for creating great work, efficiently
- Me, myself and I: Succeeding as a solo practitioner
- Good design is for everybody: Sharing accessibility tools, resources and processes
- Challenges of working in a non-creative environment
- Passion projects: Making work for fun, because it’s fun to do
- In-house brand management
- “Don’t you just make things pretty?”: Turning clients into design advocates
- Imposter syndrome who? Gaining confidence in your skills and abilities
- Champagne taste on a beer budget: Doing more with less