Roundtables are your chance to connect with other creatives in a small group setting.
Attendees will have the option to pre-register for roundtables after they register for DesignThinkers. Attendees can participate in up to four roundtables (one per timeslot).
- Work smarter, not harder: Strategies for creating great work, efficiently with Vida Jurcic RGD
- “Don’t you just make things pretty?”: Turning clients into design advocates with Ross Chandler RGD
- Imposter syndrome who? Gaining confidence in your skills and abilities with Diana Castenda RGD
- Keys to effective brand strategy and expression with John Furneaux RGD
- Me, myself and I: Succeeding as a solo practitioner with Dzung Tran RGD
- Lessons of failure: What you've learned and how it's helped you with Rebecca Hirsekorn
- The future cost of design: How will automation make or break our current skill sets? How can designers add value to themselves and their work to make for a more gratifying experience for all? with Ashlea Spitz RGD
- Who isn’t at the table? Designing for diversity, equity & inclusion with Mustaali Raj Prov. RGD